Top 5 Reasons Why Raw Foods Help To Melt Fat Fast
We are all hearing a lot about raw foods lately and how great it is to live the raw foods lifestyle. I love raw foods and I believe they are a key to health, vitality and living an amazing life.
I have been trained in raw foods preparation and can make the most delicious meals without heating anything. Raw ice cream, raw crackers and even raw lasagna. I believe the more raw foods you can add into your diet the better.
But, not all of you want to live a 100% raw lifestyle and the beauty of it is you don’t have too! I love raw foods and everything that it is about.
But personally, I have come to the conclusion that I do not want to classify myself as anything but healthy. To me that means doing what feels right for you. Everyone is different, and everyone’s body responds differently to different foods.
I never want to say I can never eat this or that. For me it is too restrictive. I love a plant based diet and truly believe that it is a key to living a healthy lifestyle. Do I eat chicken and fish? Yes, when I feel I need it.
My point is to listen to your body. Maybe a 100% raw diet is ideal for you, but for your BFF the thought of never eating chicken again would be too hard. It is okay, do what is right for you.
Just like I teach my clients when doing the 7 Day Goddess Juice Feast there are no juice feast “police” coming to your house, telling you you are doing it right or wrong. Relax, enjoy, and just be healthy.
- Make good decisions that are in your body’s best interest.
- Something is more than nothing. Meaning adding one juice or green smoothie to your diet is more than nothing.
- Stop being so hard on yourself and just do what feels right. There is no right or wrong, just doing. Take action every day toward your goals.
Here are the top 5 reasons to consider adding raw food to your diets to melt fat
1. Digestive Enzymes
- Our body works overtime to create enough enzymes to digest processed food. Foods from mother nature naturally have enzymes to digest them. Cooked foods call on our bodies enzyme reserves to break them down, causing some stress on the body.
- Raw foods are a great source of natural enzymes and extremely easy for your body to digest. So not only will your body be able to digest more easily.
- This will make it easier for your body to zero in on repairing the body instead of using all its energy to digest food.
2. Weight Loss
- We automatically associate raw foods with a weight loss diet due to the high fiber content. By adding raw food at the start of your meal, you automatically eat a smaller portion of a high-calorie processed food because there just isn’t enough space for it.
- Fiber fills you up. Plus, the fiber pushes waste and toxins through your body that would otherwise be stored in fat cells, making you, well, fatter.
3. Vitamins and Minerals
- What better way to get vitamin C than directly from a juicy orange or even broccoli? 1 orange will also give you natural calcium, vitamins A and B, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Zinc and Potassium.
- Who needs a multi-vitamin tablet when you’ve got so many fruits and vegetables to mix and match from?
- These are the building blocks of the body. The more nutrients you have in you, the healthier you will be and the easier it will be to burn fat.
- Have you noticed how vitamins and enzymes have been added to all the latest beauty products? Have you read the ingredients in your beauty products?
- What you put on your skin gets absorbed in less than 30 seconds? Why not get most of those anti-aging properties from your diet instead of a science lab?
- Why supplement externally when you can add all of these to your diet, and benefit holistically from the inside-out.
5. Increased Energy Levels
- Raw foods give your body a break from digestion so it can focus on “cleaning house” or detoxifying the organs that are working so hard 24/7 to keep you healthy.
- A diet high in living and raw foods lets the body got the job of “house keeping” done.
- When the body does not have to direct all it’s energy to digesting cooked foods, it has more energy to detox and purify the body.
Source of Article:
Click Here for More of these Posts